Arnold Schwarzenegger´s 10 Rules for Success!!
This is another must seen video. This one is by Arnold. Created by Evan Carmichael, one of my favorite Youtube channels.
Arnold Schwarzenegger came with 20 dollars in his pocket some 30 years ago and made a fortune, becoming a world champion, the highest paid actor in Hollywood and the governor of California.
This is an amazing story of success and overcoming all odds.
Arnold´s 10 Rules for success
- Have a clear Goal: Have a goal and do whatever it takes to get there. No matter what it takes I needed to reach that goal, the vision that I had, of being the world champion.
- Think BIG because then you are going to get BIG, then you are going to go and achieve big things. You don’t achieve big things by accident.
- Turn your liabilities into assets. All those things that said were a liability became an asset, the accent, the body. He became the highest paid actor with 30 million in terminator 3.
- Ignore the Littleman, the naysayers.
- Work you butt off. If you think you can be the best in the world at something and you can do it without working really really hard, you are deluding yourself. “Not matter what I did, it took a lot a lot of work”
You have to make a lot of sacrifices.
- Make the world a better place. Use the power of potential.
- Don’t be realistic. Don’t pay attention to the negative people; don’t listen to the NO´S. Create a success blueprint for the rest of your life.
- Don’t be afraid to fail because if you do you won’t go all out.
The only way to break a record is if you are willing to fail, how far can you fall?
- Model success. It’s possible. Stay focus.
- Believe in yourself. Anything and everything can be done if you can visualize it and you believe in yourself. Work like hell, break some of the rules and don’t be afraid of failure.
By Miguel De La Fuente founder of Turbomind &Turbomind Coach. Do you have a dream you want to accomplish? We can help. Call 507-62463797 for a special introductory Coaching Session