13 of my favorite Coaching-questions to ask anyone
I love asking some of these questions to friends, family, clients and especially strangers.
I just love asking questions. Sometimes I feel like an investigator. You can learn so much about a person by simply asking. It’s amazing. Most of the people I ask love to share, especially when we are talking about their dreams, goals and visions.
These are some of my favorite questions to ask anyone anytime.
If you want to have fun, get together with a friend and ask each other these questions. Ideally do it with a watch so both of you spend the same amount of time on the answers. When I do it with friends we each spend round 2 minutes on each answer.
- What is your dream? Another version of the same one is this version. What is your biggest dream, if you could achieve or create anything in your life what would it be?
- How would your ideal lifestyle be like? Or, how would “Your Dream” lifestyle be like? Most people have a better idea about how their dream lifestyle would be like that they think they do. Give them some time and they will tell you everything.
- How did you make your life extraordinary in the last week?
This is one of the most important questions. It helps you put things in perspective. What did you do to make your life great this past week?
I am sure you can find a lot of great things.
- How could you dramatically improve your life now? I love this one. It is a simple question but most people are so deep into their own experience that they forget to ask how they could improve their life. What could you do (or stop doing) to dramatically improve your life in the next week?
- How could you reinvent and revolutionize your life? (or your business)This one is an extension of the last one. This is a creative, proactive question. There is always room for improvement. There is always room to reinvent your life.
- What does your intuition say now? What is your intuition telling you to? Get out of your head and use your intuition. Your sixth sense.
Your intuition is the best GPS you can find.
- What is the very best use of your time and money now? There is always a best use of your time. Another version of this one is, What is the highest and best use of your time (or money) now?
- If I was to give you 1-billion dollars how would you help humanity?
How would you help humanity in a big way if you would have a billion dollars to spend or invest? I got this question from Peter Diamandis while doing an interview with Tim Ferries.
- How could you live a legacy that last 500 years or more? What type of legacy do you want to leave when you are gone? And how could you make it last many years in this fast changing life?
- What are you absolutely committed to achieve or make happen in your life? Opposite to this one would be, What you will not allow to continue happening in your life?
These are opposite questions, on one side you answer things you will not allow to continue, and on the other side the things you are absolutely committed to do, achieve or become.
- If I was to give you 5 Million Dollars right now, what would you do with your life? This is a great question to get the money issue out of the way and to see what you really want to do. This question helps you get out of the box, the box of your own mind.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? This is a fascinating question to ask people. Most people have no idea where they will be in 5 years but once in a while I get surprised by the answers people give.
- If you could have 3 wishes right now, what would they be? If you could have three things come true in your life what would they be?
Make your own list of your favorite questions to ask. You can help your friends, family and just about anyone create a crystal clear vision for your life and the direction you want to go.
Make a commitment to make your life extraordinary. You can have it all.
By Miguel De La Fuente founder of turbomind and turbomind Coach.
Miguel De La Fuente
Are there things you have dreamt about that you haven’t found a way to manifest them? Do you have an “imposible dream” that you want to make happen?
Call me. I coach Committed Individuals in Realizing their Dreams.
By Miguel De La Fuente. He is the founder of TURBOMIND, (www.turbomind.com) an international coaching company. Basically they do 2 things: 1-they provide High End Coaching to Highly Commmittted individuals and 2-The provide Inspirational Products and Services. You can reach Miguel 507-62463797 or at miguelatturbomind.com (substitute at by @))for an introductory transformational coaching session.