TotalSUCCESS IDEA #8
The 7-Most Common Mistakes people make when setting Goals
by Miguel De La Fuente
- They are not in writing so easy to forget
- They are not specific; they are general, like I want to lose weight.
- Are not measurable, they re is no way to measure and to appreciate progress..
- They are not time keyed, there is no time frame too accomplish them, like I am going to be rich one day
- Are not relevant, are not important to you
- Are not excited, they don’t excite you….
- There is no way to measure progress…
And these are the 7-best ways too set goals
- Put them in writing and a place you can see them everyday
- Find your purpose, the deep reason for the goal, your why is more important than any how….
- Set specific goals, like I want to lose 20 pounds this month
- Make sure they are measurable, and measure progress
- Put a time limit on the goal, for April 16
- Make sure they exciting for you
- Read and Review them every single day at least 1 time, ideally two times. Evaluate and record your progress. Make necessary adjustments.
Do you have any dream or goal you want to manifest and haven’t been able to do so? Call me. I coach Committed Individuals who want to realize their greatest dreams in order to live their most extraordinary lives.
Call me at whatsapp 507-62463797
Be the first 1000 to Download my coaching app, “totalsuccess” and get a free 15 minute coaching session with me. Download at www.turboday.com or at any of the App stores.
Send me your coaching questions there too and we will answer them on this segment. TotalSucces Lab-
And for all types of Inspirational Accessories go to www.turbmind.com