by Miguel de la fuente
Coaching with Miguel, 507-62463797
This are some of the things I learn from Les Brown speech you gotta be hungry, great speech.
This is one of my favorite speeches by one of my favorite coach/trainer in the world. He is simply awesome.
I met Les in Miami several times at Unity Church where he donates his time and knowledge with the members.
You can visit his web site at www.lesbrown.com
So here are somrthings I learnt from Les Brown You gotta be hungry speech:
- You got to tell the negative voice inside of you to shut up, got to turn it off, make a conscious deliver determined effort to stand up inside yourself. You have to make a determined effort to stop that negative voice that says you can’t do something. Watching and working on that inner dialogue will determine the quality of your life.
- You have to sell yourself everyday on your abilities, on your possibilities, on the goal you want to reach, on your dream. You got to convinced yourself every day that you can do it, that there is a way, that is possible.yes
- You have to start by Believing in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself there is no closing technique that it will help you.
- COURAGE: It takes courage to act. It takes courage to start all over again, when you have been defeated. It takes courage to persist. When you step into your fears and continue to push yourself to go on, something happens for you, it will enable you to transcend yourself.
There is a YES around here somewhere and I will continue until I find it. Don’t go where the path may lead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.
- NEEGATIVITY: It is easy to be negative today. It is the easiest thing to do. Tell yourself: where I am going to do the best I can because that is an expression of how I am. Don’t allow yourself to be mediocre.
- URGENCY: Develop a sense of urgency. Stop wasting time. “Stop living your life as if you have 1000 years to live”, Aurelio. Follow your dream, do it. Ask yourself; How much time do I have left?.
- OPTIMIZE: Use what you got. You are special and you are here for a purpose for a task, to do something special. Don’t go to the graveyard with the music in you. Use yourself fully, 100%. Most of us don’t use the stuff we have been brought into the universe with. Develop a conscious, delivered, determined effort to start living with a sense of urgency and start using what you got. Use yourself up. Sharing what we have come to share by the universe. Stop wasting valuable time. Live your life as if it was your last, value each moment.
- INTEGRITY: Maintain a sense of integrity with yourself. Be careful with the word you give to others and the commitments you make to yourself.
- FOCUS: Become single minded, focus, concentrate, block things out, and keep your vision single. Ask yourself, what great ideas I can use to improve my life? One idea can change your life. Most people don’t develop your skills and gifts. We al need some areas of our lives where we can have some feeling of competence.
If you would read one book a month in a specific area of expertise, in 5 years you will be among the top experts in that area in the world. The average American reads one book a year. We live in an era of accelerate change, overwhelming complexity and tremendous competition. DO IT MASSIVELY. Push yourself.
- Be relentless. Develop the power to hold on in spite of everything, the power to endure, this is the winners quality. The hunger, the ability to face defeat again and again WITHOUT GIVING UP, is the winner´s quality. When you are hungry, you don’t care about the odds.
- There is greatness in you and you have to learn to tune out the critics, both outside and inside. I will do it until.
- Most people don’t realize their personal greatness. Don’t tell yourself after you have tried, and you haven’t been able to achieve what you want, “well I guess I won’t be able to do it”, don’t tell yourself that. Don’t make premature decision about your future and abilities especially negative ones. Believe in yourself, in your abilities and in your future. Be the best version of yourself.
today’s question for you is, what are you hungry about, to achieve, to make happen? Take an action right now in that direction. Don’t wait, take an action now.
By Miguel De La Fuente, High Performance and Business Coach
Do you have Any Dream, Goal or Desire you Want to Achieve? I can Help you. I Help People Improve their Lives and Mindsets so they can Give their Greatest Work into the World.
Coaching with Miguel, (WhatsApp)507-62463797
For 24 Hour Same Day Coaching visit https://www.turboday.com , and the same whatsApp number to send your question questions for this segment.
Download my free Extraordinary coaching app, “TotalSuccess Diary” at https://www.turboday.com or any of the app stores.