by Miguel de la fuente
Coaching with Miguel, 507-62463797
5-Questions to transform any problem into an advantage
We all have problems, do we not?
Well I prefer to think or see them as challenges. A problem sounds hard and cold. A challenge sounds exciting and with possibility.
I don’t like problems. I love challenges. So let’s choose the second one then.
The words you use to describe something determine how you see it, and how you see something makes a huge difference on your response.
Calling a problem “a problem” is the first problem you have.
What is problem? It’s like something in the middle of the road that doesn’t let you move forward.
So the first step to transform a problem into a benefit or advantage is to for you to use a more empowering word.
Here are some:
-situation waiting to be resolved
I believe your biggest challenges are also your greatest opportunities.
Here are some empowering questions to ask yourself:
- What is great about this situation? Or what could be great if I really try? In other words, what are the benefits of having this challenge in your life.
Usually when we are in the middle of the situation is hard to see the benefits. However, they are always there. Even in the most difficult situations you can find a benefit or advantage.
- What can I learn from this situation? What can you learn from this situation? What is the lesson here? There is always something we can learn from every single experience.
- How could I easily turn this situation around? How could I turn this situation into a massive breakthrough?
- What result, outcome or goal would I like to see happen in this situation?
Have you been in an argument with someone about something when you lost track of the goal in the first place? What is your outcome, what is that you want? It is just an easy and basic question but most of the time we forget to ask this basic question.
- What am I truly committed to make happen? This is an extension of the last answer. When you are in the middle of a long challenge you tend to forget your commitments. You only see dark clouds in the sky.
For example, It is very easy to start a business but very challenging to take it into a very successful enterprise. So, in a challenging situation ask yourself what are you absolutely committed to do or to make happen? In my experience, no great accomplishment happen you make a decision, a true decision, a powerful agreement.
- How am I going t start creating this new reality, what actions can I take now?
Remember, There is always a way out of every problem. There is always a way to improve every situation regardless of its condition. There is always a way. There is always a way to achieve your biggest dreams. You have the power to create the life you want.
So here is today’s question, what situation you know you can improve by asking these questions?
Write the answer now
By Miguel De La Fuente, High Performance and Business Coach
Do you have Any Dream, Goal or Desire you Want to Achieve? I can Help you. I Help People Improve their Lives and Mindsets so they can Give their Greatest Work into the World.
Coaching with Miguel, (WhatsApp)507-62463797
For 24 Hour Same Day Coaching visit https://www.turboday.com , and the same whatsApp number to send your question questions for this segment.
Download my free Extraordinary coaching app, “TotalSuccess Diary” at https://www.turboday.com or any of the app stores.