7-Keys to Sleep like a Baby Every Single Night
Are you one of the millions of people who have problems sleeping well at night?
There are millions taking sleep pills and other strange strategies to improve their quality of sleep. We sometimes go into complicated philosophies and tactics to try to achieve something while forgetting about the fundamentals, the basics.
Fundamentals are the key to win any game. Sometimes the easiest things are the most effective ones, the ones that provide the best results.
You can take pills to reduce your cholesterol. That is a solution. However, an easier one is to reduce the food that makes the cholesterol go up in the first place.
The same thing goes for designs. Take a look at a new Mercedes Benz or an apple product; they are experts on doing less. Less sometimes is more.
Here you have the Turbomind version of the 7-Easiests and most natural ways to improve your sleep. Guaranteed!!. It doesn’t involved pills, only your natural rhythms.
I promise that when you put these easy steps into action you WILL IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP Patterns as well as your overall well being.
These are the 7 laws to sleep great every single night.
- Move, walk, activate yourself. Exercise is the best natural sleeping pill ever invented. Exercising about an hour a day will give you a natural relaxing state, especially if you exercise early in the morning, at about 5 or 6 am, by the time you get to 10 P.M. at night you will be tired and ready to go to sleep. You won’t need any pill.
- Sleep at the same time, go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time. The more regular you are with your sleep patterns the better and easier for your internal clock to adjust. Try to wake up every day at the same time even on weekends. Your internal clock works best using steady hours
- Eliminate caffeine from your diet. Anything and everything that contains caffeine goes against your sleep wellness.I know what you are thinking; you love your morning or mid afternoon coffee. It gives you a boost. You simply can’t live without it. That’s what I thought about my last girlfriend. I was wrong. She was extraordinary but we just weren’t an extraordinary fit.
The same goes for your coffee. You don’t make a good fit. Sorry.
You want to sleep really well, like a baby? Then give up all caffeine. You don’t need caffeine to increase alertness or energy. Get a green juice. It will give you energy while cleansing and feeling great. Help your body. If you are going to have coffee have it in the middle of the day. No later than 4 p.m. The absolutely best option is to eliminate caffeine from your diet.
Tiredness is not a coffee deficiency. You don’t need coffee to increase your energy level.
Eliminate or at least reduce as much as possible soft drinks, coffee and everything that contains caffeine or any stimulant substance.
Caffeine is not cool when talking about sleep. There are many studies that show it clearly.
Caffeine prevents you from reaching the deeper levels of sleep, the ones that produce real and profound recovery. Take away your sleeping pills.
- Before going to bed eliminate or reduce violence, hate, or drama from your mind. Be very careful what you listen, read or watch the last hour before going to bed.Your mind is the best 3D player ever created. Put in violence and that’s what you will remember and see in your mind during the night.One time I feel asleep listening to a Tony Robbins audio tape and in the middle of the night, while I was listening to the audio, I was dreaming that I was in one of his seminars.I was watching the whole seminar while I was asleep and listening to his tapes, my subconscious mind connected both and put me in one of his seminars, without having to pay for the ticket.Completely awesome.
- EAT THE LAST MEAL at least 3 hours before you go to bed. If you go to bed at 12, the last meal shouldn’t be later than 9. If you go to bed at 10, ideally you shouldn’t eat later than 7. Going to bed with a full stomach is a great way to have a sleepless night.
- Last meal should be light. Big salads, no stimulants, light on heavy carbohydrates and light on animal protein as meat. Red meat takes a long time to digest. Don’t eat over 80% of your capacity. Help your body digest ad recover easily. Let room in your stomach in your last meal. Help your body.
- Choose an orthopedic matters. Those are the ones that are a little harder but are much better for your back.Having three generations of orthopedic doctors in my family, including grandfather, father and brother believe me when I tell you in my house there are only orthopedic mattresses. They are your best choice.
How many of these great sleep laws are you breaking?
I usually break a couple of sleeping laws per day and I still sleep like a baby. In a way, I wish I wouldn’t sleep so well and so fast, so I would have time to think about issues I want to solve or improve. However, as soon as I lie down, I fall asleep.
For me this is a problem. I have many business issues, and things I am creating I wish I wouldn’t sleep so fast.
This is the human paradox. No one is 100% happy. Well I am grateful for my health and how well I feel.
I guarantee you that if you g to bed and wake up at the same time every day, waking up early and doing exercise early in the morning, taking away your caffeine, and follow the rest of the laws, you will dramatically improve the quality of your sleep while feeling great along the way.
So now is your turn. Remember, you have the power to make your life absolutely extraordinary, to have it all. Start now!!!
Miguel De La Fuente
Are there things you have dreamt about that you haven’t found a way to manifest them? Do you have an “imposible dream” that you want to make happen?
Call me. I coach Committed Individuals in Realizing their Dreams.
By Miguel De La Fuente. He is the founder of TURBOMIND, (www.turbomind.com) an international coaching company. Basically they do 2 things: 1-they provide High End Coaching to Highly Commmittted individuals and 2-The provide Inspirational Products and Services. You can reach Miguel 507-62463797 or at miguelatturbomind.com (substitute at by @))for an introductory transformational coaching session.